University of Washington
Niskayuna High School
Current Senior – Class of 2021
Niskayuna Robotics – President
Participates in the First Tech Challenge while reaching out into our community to excite people about STEM
- Created club and meeting structure to keep us productive while keeping morale high
- Led team to qualify for the international competition for its first time in 2020
Model UN – Debate Coordinator
Discusses current events with an international perspective.
- Choses debate topics and writes background guides that outline them
- Developed methods for acquiring members and meeting virtually amid the pandemic
NY STEAM Bus | nysteamb.us
A school bus retrofitted with STEAM education technology that produces lessons and visits students.
- Designed initial school bus retrofit and took part in its physical renovation
- Responsible for the integration of technology both for the function of the program and within student lessons
- Teaches on the bus and at our events
Athletes for Equal Rights | athletesforequalrights.com
A blog that highlights the experience of marginalized people and athletics.
- Developed logo and brand identity guide
- Built their animated interactive journey and custom WordPress blog
- Proficient in Python, Java and C++
- Experienced in web development and design – HTML, SASS, JS/React and PHP
- Experienced in rapid prototyping, IOT device development, robotics design and implementation
- Fluent in Fusion 360 and similar CAD packages